Reflection Questions on Implementation and Service Delivery
As you begin the process of working toward a school- or district-level needs assessment, consider the following questions to help you identify priorities, barriers, and stakeholders in conducting a needs assessment:
- What are some barriers to completing a school- or district-level needs assessment in your setting?
- How frequently should your schools engage in this process?
- What areas do you think are most likely to surface as needs or priorities for your school?
- Aside from school psychologists, who else should participate in this process?
- How much time do you expect this process to take?
- What time of year would be best to begin and complete this process?