When One Door Closes and Another Opens: School Psychologists Providing Telehealth Services
This webinar explores the role of school psychologists as telehealth providers.
- Dan Florell, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Psychology, Eastern Kentucky University
- Kari Oyen, Ph.D. Assistant Professor of School Psychology, University of South Dakota
- Stephanie Taylor, Ed.S. Clinical Director of Psych Ed Services, Presence Learning
- Hiral Vekaria, Ed.S. Coordinating Early Intervention Services Lead Psychologist, Wake County Public Schools, NC.
- Stacy Kalamaros Skalski, Ph.D. NASP Director of Professional Policy and Practice