Strategies for Supporting Teachers Delivering Remote Instruction
This webinar will review strategies that can be used by school psychologists to support teachers working with students in virtual classrooms.
- Ben Fernandez, M.S. Ed., School Psychologist, Loudoun County Public Schools, (VA)
- Aaron Fischer, Ph.D., BCBA-D, Dee Endowed Professor of School Psychology, University of UT
- Nate Jones, PhD, NCSP, BCBA, School Psychology Consultant, Southeastern Regional Education Services Center, NH
- Lisa Thomas, Ed.D. Associate Director of Educational Issues, American Federation of Teachers
- Stacy Kalamaros Skalski, PhD. NASP Director of Professional Policy and Practice