Strategies for Supporting Building Administrators when the Classroom is Open but the School Doors are Closed
This webinar offers advice to school psychologists as to how they can best support their pricipals during the pandemic.
- Luke Clamp, Ed.D. Principal, River Bluff High School, Lexington, SC
- John Kelly, Ph.D. School Psychologist, Commack HS, Commack School District, NY
- Leigh Kokenes, M.Ed. School Psychologist, West Millbrook Middle School and Lynn Road Elementary, Wake County Public Schools, NC
- Michelle Malvey, Ed.S., Principal and former School Psychologist, Lincoln Elementary School, Loveland, CO
- Stacy Kalamaros Skalski, Ph.D. NASP Director of Professional Policy and Practice
ASCD Coronavirus and Schools Resources (ascd.org)