Strategies for Engaging and Supporting Parents During the Pandemic
This webinar will review strategies that can be used to engage and support parents while their children are participating in distance learning.
- Shawna Rader Kelly, School Psychologist, Bozeman Public Schools, MT
- Libby Kuffner Nealis, MSSW, Policy Consultant and Parent
- Chandrai Jackson Saunders, School Psychologist, Washington, DC Public Schools
- Helen Westmoreland, Director of Family Engagement, National Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
- Kelly Vaillancourt Strobach, NASP Director of Policy and Advocacy