When One Door Closes and Another Opens: School Psychologists Providing Telehealth Services
This webinar explores the role of school psychologists as telehealth providers.
- Dan Florell, PhD, Associate Professor of Psychology, Eastern Kentucky University
- Kari Oyen, PhD, Assistant Professor of School Psychology, University of South Dakota
- Stephanie Taylor, EdS, Clinical Director of Psych Ed Services, Presence Learning
- Hiral Vekaria, EdS, Coordinating Early Intervention Services Lead Psychologist, Wake County Public Schools, NC
- Stacy Kalamaros Skalski, PhD, NASP Director of Professional Policy and Practice