Strategies for Supporting Teachers Delivering Remote Instruction
This webinar will review strategies that can be used by school psychologists to support teachers working with students in virtual classrooms.
- Ben Fernandez, MSEd, School Psychologist, Loudoun County Public Schools, (VA)
- Aaron Fischer, PhD, BCBA-D, Dee Endowed Professor of School Psychology, University of Utah
- Nate Jones, PhD, NCSP, BCBA, School Psychology Consultant, Southeastern Regional Education Services Center, NH
- Lisa Thomas, EdD, Associate Director of Educational Issues, American Federation of Teachers
- Stacy Kalamaros Skalski, PhD, NASP Director of Professional Policy and Practice