Responding to Death in the COVID-19 Context: Guidelines for Administrators and Crisis Teams
This webinar will review the important considerations for administrators and crisis teams when responding to a death in the school community.
- Cynthia Dickinson, NCSP, Program Manager, Crisis Intervention Services, Fairfax County Public Schools (VA) and colead for NASP’s National Crisis Response Team
- Ben Fernandez, MSEd, Lead School Psychologist, Loudoun County Public Schools (VA)
- Cathy Kennedy-Paine, NCSP, Adjunct Professor, University of OR and the Team Lead for NASP’s National Crisis Response Team
- Shane R. Jimerson, PhD, Professor, University of California–Santa Barbara
- Stacy Kalamaros Skalski, PhD, NASP Director of Professional Policy and Practice