Care for the Caregivers: Information for School Leaders and Crisis Teams
This webinar will review the important self-care considerations for professionals responding to the COVID 19 crisis.
- Lisa Coffey, EdS, Senior Administrator for Psychological and Social Services, Orange County Public Schools (FL)
- Franci Crepeau-Hobson, PhD, Associate Professor and Director of Clinical Training in School Psychology, University of Colorado at Denver
- Benjamin S. Fernandez, MSEd, Lead School Psychologist, Loudoun County Public Schools (VA)
- Rosario "Ross" Pesce, PhD, Clinical Assistant Professor and School Psychology Coordinator of Clinical Training, Loyola University–Chicago (IL)
- Stacy Kalamaros Skalski, PhD, NASP Director of Professional Policy and Practice