Advertising Information 2023–2024
Advertise With NASP
Over 24,000 school psychologists and allied professionals worldwide read NASP publications. Advertising with NASP enables you to reach more than 75% of all practitioners and researchers, as well as the largest single group of graduate students and university trainers. In addition, pass-along, repeat, and library readership is high because NASP publications provide useful, relevant information on every aspect of the profession.
Reach the Professionals Who Are Reaching Kids
School psychologists serve on the front lines of education’s biggest challenges today and they want the most innovative, up-to-date products, books, and services dealing with prevention and interventions, mental health, assessment, special needs, crisis, and more.
We offer the following advertising options:
Communiqué is moving to a fresh new magazine format starting with the 2023–2024 publication year. CQ is and will continue to be the premiere source of news and information relevant to daily practice, trends, and innovations in the field. Published eight times per year, CQ is mailed to NASP members and select allied professionals. Pass-along readership includes principals, teachers, counselors, and social workers. Each issue includes association news; legislative and practice developments; exemplary programs; and reviews of books, tests, and software. Our advertising options are ideal for promoting professional publications, resources and services; software; testing materials; conferences; and training opportunities.
Convention programs give an overview of the world’s largest, most popular convention of school psychologists.
The NASP Career Center offers 30- and 60-day job postings as well as upgrades to spotlight your post within the search results, pin it to the top of the page, or display it on the main Career Center homepage. Jobseekers can conduct free online job searches, publish their résumé, and read career resources.
General Advertising Policies
- All advertising copy is subject to NASP’s approval. NASP reserves the right to edit or refuse advertising that is determined unsuitable. Publication of an advertisement does not constitute endorsement or approval of contents of a publication, point of view, standard of service, or opinion presented therein, nor does NASP guarantee the accuracy of information given. NASP reserves the right to add the word "Advertisement" to copy that resembles editorial matter.
- Rates, conditions, and space units are subject to change without notice.
- NASP will not be bound by any conditions appearing in insertion orders submitted by or on behalf of the advertiser when such a condition conflicts with any provision contained in NASP’s rate card or with NASP policies.
- Schedule of months of insertion and size of space must accompany all orders. So-called “space reservations” are not considered by NASP as orders binding upon it in any way.
- Orders specifying positions other than those known as designated positions are accepted only on a request basis, subject to the rights of the publisher to determine actual positions.
- Orders will be accepted at rates prevailing at closing date of the issue in which advertisement will appear. Orders containing incorrect rates will be accepted and charged at regular rates. Such errors will be regarded only as clerical.
- No cancellations or change in orders will be accepted after closing date.
- Insertion orders are accepted only for the current publishing year.
- A 15% agency discount will be given to members of the American Association of Advertising Agencies.
- A 25% discount will be given to all NASP state affiliates.
- Payment in full is required at the time of insertion for first-time advertisers
- Advertisers will receive invoices via email, which will be accompanied by a PDF of the issue in lieu of a tear sheet.
- All invoices are net 30 days
- Ads will not run if any outstanding balance remains.