Graduate Student Webinars
Below is a list of recorded webinars for graduate students.
- What to Expect at the NASP 2020 Annual Convention
- Developing Strong Social Justice Habits and Practices as a Graduate Student
- Cultivating Understanding Across Great Divides: Engaging in Equity Dialogue
- Perspectives on Early Career Transitions From Graduate Students and Early Career School Psychologists
- Legislative and Social Justice Advocacy in School Psychology
- Graduate Students & Professional Advocacy in School Psychology
- What to Expect at the NASP 2019 Annual Convention
- Preparing High Quality Conference Presentations
- Graduate Student’s Guide to NASP Resources
Become a Student Leader
Serve as a Student Leader for the 2020–2021 school year. Student Leaders collaborate with NASP leadership to promote the profession, serve as point-people for advocacy and school psychology awareness activities, and share updates from NASP with students in their program.