Topics and Learning Objectives
Equity and Access to High Quality Public Education: National Policy Directions to Address Educational Disparities
The 2017 PPI will explore the following questions:
- What does it mean to provide a high quality public education?
- What are the causes of educational disparities?
- What policies and practices are effective to reducing educational disparities?
- How do school choice options impact access to a high quality education?
- How do efforts to improve educational equity impact minority, marginalized, and vulnerable student populations?