Reach more than 5,000 anticipated virtual convention attendees focused on learning about the latest and most effective products, services, training, and best practices to improve their skills.
How schools are operating this year has been entirely new, and your product or service may be the answer school psychologists need as they work through the challenges. Our attendees will be very interested in products and services that address issues like virtual service delivery, increased mental health needs of students, and developing positive school climates that make schools places where all students can thrive.
As an exhibitor, strengthen your relationships with current and new customers—pupil-services personnel who are:
- Graduate students
Exhibit Booth Levels
Basic Exhibitor Listing ($500)
- Includes company logo, name, description of your products and services, contact information, and website link.
Enhanced Exhibitor Listing ($2000)
- This listing adds beneficial features, including the capacity to customize your listing with a booth banner, description of your products and services with embedded video capabilities, downloadable resources, contacts, and live chat.
- This listing includes valuable data reports, such as attendees who opted in, listing views, resource download stats, and chat logs.
- One complimentary convention registration is included with this listing.
Premium Exhibitor Listing ($5000)
Be among the most visible exhibitors in the virtual space!
- This listing is customizable and includes a booth banner.
- You can interact personally with those most interested in your products/services through Zoom showcase (up to 100 participants), and a 1:1 booking system using Zoom rooms.
- The listing includes description of your company’s products and services with embedded video capabilities, downloadable resources, contacts, and live chat.
- This listing also includes valuable data reports, such as attendees who opted in, listing views, resource download stats, and chat logs.
- Two complimentary convention registrations are included with this listing.
- Note. Platinum Sponsors automatically receive a Premium Exhibitor Listing as part of their sponsorship perks.
To get started or for more information, email Jeanette Rodriguez, Exhibits Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules and Regulations
These regulations are fully incorporated as part of the contract between the exhibiting organization and the National Association of School Psychologists.
All products, services, and employment opportunities exhibited at the NASP convention shall be directly related to the NASP mission to enhance the mental health and educational competence of children and must be of professional or educational benefit or interest to convention participants. NASP reserves the right to determine the eligibility of prospective exhibitors for inclusion in its virtual exposition. Eligibility will be determined as quickly as possible following receipt of an Exhibit Application/Contract along with full payment.
Please mail your completed Exhibit Application/Contract and your Visa/MasterCard number and expiration date, check, or money order to: NASP 2021 Convention, P.O. Box 79469, Baltimore, MD 21279-0469. Please note that NASP is unable to accept purchase orders and that overnight deliveries cannot be accepted at the post office box listed above.
Cancellations and Refunds
All exhibit organizations canceling their participation will be charged a $100 processing fee, and no refunds will be issued for exhibit cancellations received after December 2, 2020. In the event of cancellation due to acts of God or other causes beyond the control of the parties to the agreement, NASP will refund that portion of exhibitor fees that it deems consistent with the expenditures and commitments already made.
Convention Attendee List Rental
NASP’s pre- or postconvention registrant mailing list rental is available for one-time use by NASP convention exhibitors. The mailing must be sent by June 30, 2021.
Specific portions of the list may be identified/rented at a rate of $150/M, with a minimum of 2,000 records per rental. Electronic files will be processed in zip code order unless otherwise specified. A sample of the proposed mailing is required in advance, and NASP reserves the right to deny rental of its list based on material content or appearance. All orders will be emailed, unless otherwise specified. Please allow 10 days for delivery of registrant lists. For more information about renting NASP pre- or postconvention registrant lists, please call Infocus Marketing, Inc., 800-708-LIST.
Exhibit Application/ Contract
Secure your space at the convention.