NASP Advanced Skills Institute (ASI)
- Access to all live sessions (with a choice of session during certain time slots) and on-demand access to sessions for 60 days, starting approximately 2 weeks following the event.
- Ability to earn NASP-approved CPD credit.
- Handouts for all sessions.
- Closed captioning and interpreters.
- Live chat with other attendees.
- Student-centered goals in counseling and intervention
- Effective communication in toxic team climates
- Challenges facing special education
- Racial disparities in school discipline
- Enhancing family–school partnerships
- Implementing multitiered systems of supports
- Get in-depth training on both direct and indirect interventions that build students’ social–emotional skills.
- Earn valuable documented CPD credit that can be used towards your licensure and NCSP renewal.
- Conveniently stream all sessions and take part in live chat with other attendees from the comfort of your own home. No need to change those summer plans!
*NASP is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. NASP maintains responsibility for this program and its content. Documentation of attendance which attests to hours earned must be provided to gain credit.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 866-331-6277 or 301-347-1673 with questions or requests for more information.