Students and Early Career
Each year, approximately 2,000 school psychology graduate students, interns, and early career professionals choose the NASP convention to prepare for their careers.
Student members who register by November 15 pay only $109!
Why Come to the Convention
- Connect with peers, potential employers, and seasoned practitioners.
- Begin establishing your expertise in topics you care most about.
- Learn fundamental skills from leading experts in the profession.
- Navigate the transition to practice with career-related sessions.
- Meet with a psychology professional on site to address questions you may have.
Work Opportunities to Cut Costs
Graduate student members can work as Convention Assistants to receive an $80 registration fee refund in appreciation of their service. All attendees can work as Workshop Monitors and can attend the workshop they monitor free of charge and earn documented CPD. Slots for these positions open on Friday, December 1, at noon EDT. To learn more, visit this page.
Don't miss the opportunity to connect with a seasoned professional at the convention. Sign up for 1-hour meeting with an experienced colleague who can share their experience and answer questions about the profession, as well as provide insight about your career postgraduation. Early career members can sign up to provide consultations to graduate students, in addition to seeking consultation themselves. To learn more, visit this page.