Exhibitor and Sponsorship Information
Join more than 200 school psychologists at one or both of the NASP 2019 Summer Conferences! All educational sessions are NASP-approved*. Attendees will have ample time for social and professional networking during breaks and meals, and exhibit tables will be strategically placed in high traffic areas to provide you with the utmost visibility. To learn more and to sign up as an exhibitor, please read the following guidelines and important details.
All products and services exhibited at NASP Summer Conferences shall be directly related to the NASP mission to empower school psychologists by advancing effective practices to improve students’ learning, behavior, and mental health. Exhibit materials must be of professional or educational benefit or interest to school psychologists and clearly described on the Exhibit Space Application. NASP reserves the right to determine the eligibility of prospective exhibitors for inclusion in its expositions. Eligibility will be determined following receipt of an Exhibit Space Application and prior to exhibitor acceptance. NASP reserves the right to require the immediate removal of any exhibit or portion(s) thereof that, in its sole discretion, NASP believes to be injurious to its purpose.
Schedule (subject to change)
Exhibits will be located in the break areas so that attendees will have access to the exhibitors during all break periods and registration hours. The following schedule applies to both conferences:
Monday (July 8/July 22)
|6:00–7:00 a.m.||Exhibitor Check-in and Set-up|
|7:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.||Exhibits Open|
Tuesday (July 9/July 23)
|7:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.||Exhibits Open|
Wednesday (July 10/July 24)
|7:00 a.m.–1:30 p.m.||Exhibits Open|
Each exhibiting organization will receive:
- One (1) 6' draped table, two chairs, and a wastebasket
- One (1) complimentary conference registration per table (Exhibitors are welcome to attend workshops.)
- One (1) complimentary lunch and refreshments on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday per table
- Inclusion on the Summer Conferences section of the NASP website
- Attendee contact list after the conference (names and mailing addresses only)
Exhibitors are responsible for covering the cost of any additional services, including electricity, Internet access, computer rental, etc. Please e-mail or call Cheri Gainor at email@example.com or 301-657-0270 ext. 600 for information on how to obtain these services.
Two months prior to the conference, NASP will provide detailed information on shipping, on-site sales, and other pertinent information.
|One (1) table at one conference||$675|
|Two (2) tables at one conference||$1,075|
Multiple location discounts:
|One (1) table at both conferences||$1,075|
|Two (2) tables at both conferences||$1,875|
For organizations that cannot exhibit at the summer conferences, Take-One Table space can be rented for distribution of informational materials. All materials must be approved in advance by NASP. To receive approval to display your material, please send one copy of one item (printed front/back) you wish to display with your completed application.
Special Sponsorship Opportunities:
Sponsorship gets you noticed! Conference sponsorships offer unique marketing opportunities that provide increased visibility to conference attendees. For special recognition on the NASP website and throughout the conference, consider the following levels of sponsorship, or customize a sponsorship to match your goals and budget:
- Bronze—Provide neck lanyards or specialized notepads ($1,250).
- Silver—Sponsor a speaker or refreshment break ($2,500).
- Gold—Sponsor a breakfast or lunch ($5,000).
Terms and Conditions:
- Exhibitors are required to identify the product(s)/service(s) they will exhibit on the application form. NASP reserves the right to determine the eligibility of prospective exhibitors for inclusion in its exposition.
- All exhibits shall serve the interest of conference attendees. NASP reserves the right to require the immediate removal of any exhibit or portion(s) thereof that, in its sole discretion, NASP believes to be injurious to its purpose.
- Exhibitors shall bear responsibility for compliance with all local, city, state, and federal safety, fire, and health laws, ordinances, and regulations, including the policies, rules, and regulations of NASP and the conference hotel regarding the installation and operation of the exhibit.
- The use of audio equipment and gambling games such as radios, stereos, prize wheels, etc. (excluding TVs/DVDs and laptops) must be approved by NASP 30 days prior to the opening of the conference.
- NASP reserves the right to ask exhibitors to remove, at the exhibitors’ expense, specific equipment or any materials that may block neighboring exhibitors’ visibility or access to attendees.
- Unethical conduct or disregard for any rules and regulations stated herein will be considered just reason for NASP to dismiss an exhibitor, his or her representative(s), or both from the conference and prohibit the exhibiting organization from attending future NASP conferences and/or conventions. In this event, no refund shall be made by NASP.
- Cancellation Policy: All exhibiting organizations cancelling space will be charged a $50 processing fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after June 14, 2019.
To Reserve Space:
Space is limited! NASP will accept completed Exhibit Space Applications on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that no space will be assigned until the application/contract and full payment are received by NASP. Payment may be made by Visa/MasterCard, check, or money order. Checks and money orders must be drawn on a U.S. bank, in U.S. dollars, and made payable to “NASP.” Please mail your completed contract and payment to: NASP Summer Conference Exposition, P.O. Box 79469, Baltimore, MD 21279-0469. Please note that FedEx, UPS, etc. deliveries are not accepted at P.O. boxes. Please keep a copy of the application as your receipt.
*NASP is also approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. NASP maintains responsibility for this program and its content.