Keeping track of homework and organizing for long-term projects is challenging for all students.
Homework, Organization, and Planning Skills (HOPS) Interventions was built to give practitioners hands-on support for these struggling students. Because of its success, the parents' guide was developed.
Now, you can save when you buy the two-book set and try it out in your district! Plus, keep the parents' guide on hand for caregivers to peruse at family-school meetings. Learn the skills to approaching each student individually and reinforcing positively, both at home and school.
Topics addressed include:
- Homework recording and completion
- Long-term project planning
- Guidelines for setting clear expectations
- Time management techniques
- Steps to improve family-school collaboration
- Ways to improve executive functioning skills