Keeping track of homework and organization for long-term projects is challenging for all students.
Homework, Organization, and Planning Skills (HOPS) Interventions
was built to give practitioners hands-on support for struggling students.
Save when you buy the ebook set. Use the professional resource to successfully implement organization skills interventions. Access the parents' guide for caregivers to peruse at family-school meetings.
- Work with students in elementary school through high school
- Help students with ADHD and problems with executive functioning
- Apply to an individual, small group, or classroom setting
- Translate skills learned into positive outcomes in the classroom
- Involve parents to facilitate positive conversations about homework
- Teach students to self-manage and maintain new skills long term
No refunds on ebook purchases.