New Edition - Digital Format
Homework, Organization, and Planning Skills (HOPS) Interventions, 2nd Edition, Digital Format
This practical manual gives you evidence-based interventions for students who struggle with organization, time management, and planning skills. Get session by session instructions, printable forms, strategies for teaching online organization and time management, and multiple intervention adaptations to help students achieve their full academic potential.
Use this resource to:
- Successfully implement organization skills interventions
- Work with students in elementary through high school
- Help students with ADHD and problems with executive functioning
- Apply to an individual, small group, or classroom setting
- Translate skills learned into positive outcomes in the classroom
- Involve parents to facilitate positive conversations about homework
- Teach students to self-manage and maintain new skills long term
When you purchase HOPS, 2nd Edition, digital version, you will access it through our digital partner, VitalSource, and their popular app, Bookshelf. Download instructions and your redemption code will be provided via email. Please allow up to 48 hours to receive access. Purchase of HOPS, 2nd Edition, digital version, is only available for purchase via the NASP website.