NOW AVAILABLE: A digital version of HOPS will be made available via VitalSource Bookshelf is now available as an option for purchase. Visit the digital edition page to learn more.
Homework Organization & Planning Skills Interventions (HOPS), 2nd Ed
This practical manual gives you evidence-based interventions for students who struggle with organization, time management, and planning skills. Get session by session instructions, printable forms, strategies for teaching online organization and time management, and multiple intervention adaptations to help students achieve their full academic potential.
Use this resource to:
- Successfully implement organization skills interventions
- Work with students in elementary through high school
- Help students with ADHD and problems with executive functioning
- Apply to an individual, small group, or classroom setting
- Translate skills learned into positive outcomes in the classroom
- Involve parents to facilitate positive conversations about homework
- Teach students to self-manage and maintain new skills long term