Note. This is an electronic product and is nonrefundable. Product disclaimers, disclosures, and copyright information can be accessed online. To access the product once purchased, click on My Account in the top right corner of the website and log in when prompted.
Helping Handouts: Supporting Students at School and Home provides an easy, convenient way to access over 1300 recommended interventions and supports that address the most common academic and behavioral concerns and student challenges faced by schools today. Intervention teams, school administrators, school psychologists, school counselors, and other mental health and academic specialists will find the 87 handouts of great value, especially during IEP and intervention meetings, when consulting with teachers, staff, parents, and other caregivers. They also will find them helpful when developing written reports that recommend practical and research-supported interventions and supports.
Written by experts, the handouts are divided into six sections:
- Academic Concerns,
- Social and Behavioral Concerns (i.e., externalizing problems),
- Emotional Concerns (i.e., internalizing problems),
- Other Family, Health, and Developmental Concerns,
- Disabilities and Other Special Populations, and
- Additional Interventions and Supports for Multiple Concerns.