NASP Student Leaders
If you are a current Student Leader, please log in for additional information and resources.
For Prospective Student Leaders
More than 200 students from school psychology training programs across the country currently serve as NASP Student Leaders, and the list is growing.
Could you be the perfect fit for the Student Leader program? Check the list of NASP Student Leaders to find out if your training program currently has Student Leaders—you can reach out to them directly about becoming involved as part of the team. If your program does not currently have Student Leaders, ask your program's Faculty Sponsor to nominate you today!
NASP Student Leaders connect NASP to their school psychology training programs by devoting 2-3 hours a month to:
- Sharing information and monthly updates with the students in their program
- Serving as point-people for advocacy and school psychology awareness activities
- Sharing perspectives in NASP publications, leading online discussions, and presenting at convention
Boost your resume and form valuable career connections while playing a pivotal role in NASP—all by reaching out to the friends you've made in your program, planning engaging activities, and learning more about your chosen profession.
For Graduate Educators
Are you one of the 180+ school psychology training programs currently participating in the NASP Student Leader program? If you're not, signing up is easy! Simply fill out the Student Leader Nomination Form and nominate up to two Student Leaders as point-people (although more students are welcome and encouraged to participate as a team).
Participating in the NASP Student Leader program will enhance your students' training experience and reflect positively on your training program. Your Student Leaders can:
- Propel their careers forward by connecting with NASP leadership and other graduate students
- Build awareness for your school psychology program within your school and local communities
- Advocate for policies that will promote the profession at the local, state, and national levels
- Showcase training program lessons and applications in NASP publications and online forums
If your training program is already participating in the Student Leader program, thank you! Your involvement is helping to shape your students into leaders in the school psychology field. Keep the momentum going by nominating up to two Student Leaders for the 2014-2015 school year.
For More Information
If you have any questions about the Student Leader program or would like additional information, please contact Lauren Blackwell, Manager of Membership Marketing and Engagement, at email@example.com.