Links to Other Sites - Alphabetical Listing
Last modified: 06/09/2015
Need a topical listing?
Check back soon for the revised list.
Please note: Some websites may have moved or disappeared since being posted here. If you find a link that doesn't work or has recently started posting objectionable materials, please contact us.
The presence of these links does not constitute official NASP approval or endorsement. Rather, they are presented as a courtesy in the spirit of academic freedom. Please validate your facts and use good judgment as you surf these sites.
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I
J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q
R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
- Canadian Association of School Psychologists
Background information and links.
CDC National Prevention Information Network
Information on AIDS, STD's, and other prevention information.
Center for Applied Social Technology
Comprehensive resources on technology. Also allows the user to search for sites that are accessible to the disabled via BOBBY.
Center for Effective Collaboration and Practice
Materials on functional behavioral assessment, plus other valuable resources on school violence.
- Center for Evidence-Based Practice: Young Children With Challenging Behavior
- Center for Future of Teaching and Learning
Meta-analysis article on reading.
- Center for Health and Health Care in Schools (CHHCS)
Links to resources on health and mental health in the schools.
- Center for Mental Health in the Schools
Resources for increasing mental health focus in schools.
- Center for Mental Health Services (Knowledge Exchange Network)
A comprehensive site of mental health information.
- Center for the Future of Children
Journal on the web.
- Center for the Study and Prevention of Violence
- Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning
- Centers for Disease Control
Cerebral Palsy Guide
Free educational information, financial options, and emotional support for parents and children affected by cerebral palsy.
"Gourmet" guide to ADHD and related disorders.
- Change My Mind
Part of the Early Identification and Intervention to Prevent Psychosis Program (or EDIPPP).
- Child Development
A textbook-size site for parents with information on child development by a renowned textbook author, Dr. Robert
- Child Mind Institute
- Child Welfare Information Gateway
- Children, Youth, and Family Consortium
An electronic forum of published research, sponsored by the University of Minnesota.
- Children's Defense Fund
- Children's Partnership
Parent's guide to the information superhighway.
- Circle of Inclusion
Talks about inclusion of disabled from birth to 8 into early childhood settings.
- Compact for Reading & Home-School Links
Source for helping children read - suitable for kindergarten through 4th grade. Great resource but big file!
- Compassionate Friends
A wonderful site for those who have lost children. Some free training in grief counseling will be provided by this group at the NASP Convention.
- Conflict Resolution Education
- The Consortium for Dispute Resolution in Special Education (CADRE):
- Council for Exceptional Children
- Cybersmart! Cyberbullying Package, a NASP Partnership
Keep Schools Safe Site
Sponsored by National School Boards and National Association of Attorneys General. Many good links too.
Great resource on health and behavior management issues; also updates pediatricians on various childhood illnesses. Nifty opening page.
Annie E. Casey Foundation lists the status of kids each year. How are the kids in your state doing?
Features battery comprehensive and challenging intelligence tests - if you already know all the Wechsler answers. These are designed by psychologists too.