Advertising Information 2016–2017
Advertise With NASP
Over 25,000 school psychologists and allied professionals worldwide read NASP publications. Advertising with NASP enables you to reach more than 75% of all practitioners and researchers, as well as the largest single group of graduate students and university trainers. In addition, pass-along, repeat, and library readership is high because NASP publications provide useful, relevant information on every aspect of the profession.
Reach the Professionals Who Are Reaching Kids
School psychologists serve on the front lines of education's biggest challenges today and they want the most innovative, up-to-date products, books, and services dealing with prevention and interventions, mental health, assessment, special needs, crisis, and more.
We offer the following advertising options:
Communiqué provides the latest news on public policy, professional issues, book and product reviews, opinion pieces, and more.
Convention programs give an overview of the world's largest, most popular convention of school psychologists.
The NASP Career Center offers free online job searches, resume posting, and training and career resources.
NASP publications are the best way to reach school psychologists, at the best rates in the industry.
General Advertising Policies
- All advertising copy is subject to NASP's approval. NASP reserves the right to edit or refuse advertising that is determined unsuitable. Publication of an advertisement does not constitute endorsement or approval of contents of a publication, point of view, standard of service, or opinion presented therein, nor does NASP guarantee the accuracy of information given. NASP reserves the right to add the word "Advertisement" to copy that resembles editorial matter.
- Rates, conditions, and space units are subject to change without notice.
- NASP will not be bound by any conditions appearing in insertion orders submitted by or on behalf of the advertiser when such a condition conflicts with any provision contained in NASP's rate card or with NASP policies.
- Schedule of months of insertion and size of space must accompany all orders. So-called "space reservations" are not considered by NASP as orders binding upon it in any way.
- Orders specifying positions other than those known as designated positions are accepted only on a request basis, subject to the rights of the publisher to determine actual positions.
- Orders will be accepted at rates prevailing at closing date of the issue in which advertisement will appear. Orders containing incorrect rates will be accepted and charged at regular rates. Such errors will be regarded only as clerical.
- No cancellations or change in orders will be accepted after closing date.
- Insertion orders are accepted only for the current publishing year.
- A 15% Agency Discount will be given to members of the American Association of Advertisers or agencies listed in the Standard Directory of Advertising Agencies.
- A 25% discount will be given to all NASP state affiliates.
- Payment in full is required at the time of insertion for first-time advertisers
- Advertisers will be invoiced approximately 2 weeks after the issue mails
- One tear sheet, unless otherwise requested, will accompany each invoice.
- All invoices are net 30 days
- Ads will not run if any outstanding balance remains.