Topics and Learning Objectives
2018 Theme: Equitable Policies and Practices the Promote Engagemend and Success for Diverse Learners
- What policies and practices are effective for improving engagement and learning for diverse students?
- What does it mean to provide a high quality public education for special education students and culturally and linguistically diverse learners?
- What factors contribute to educational disparities among students?
- How do education policies create barriers and opportunities to student engagement in the classroom and community?
- What policies and practices hold the greatest promise for meeting the needs of all types of learners, including those who are victims of trauma?