Helping Children at Home and School III: Handouts for Families and Educators
Andrea S. Canter
Leslie Z. Paige
This unique resource is designed to provide school psychologists with access to hundreds of handouts that address a broad range of topics. With easy to digest information, handouts are designed as a resource for school psychologists to use when addressing tough issues with parents, educators, child advocates, and teens. With 290 new or completely revised handouts, Helping Children at Home and School
puts a wealth of easily sharable information at your fingertips. Quickly search for handouts and then print to share!
Helping Children at Home and School III Features:
- Portable CD format makes it easy to take this resource on the go.
- 26 key handouts are also provided in Spanish.
- Digital format makes it easy to search, print and share handouts.
- 70 brand new topics covered in this edition.
- 290 total handouts provided.
- PC and Mac compatible.
View Sample Handouts from the CD: