Best Practices in School Psychology: Data-Based and Collaborative Decision Making
The first in the Best Practices series, this book covers practices that permeate all aspects of service delivery by school psychologists, including the framework for school psychological services, data-based decision making and accountability, and consultation and collaboration.
This book will help you:
- See a panoramic view of problem-solving and multitiered services
- Follow data-based methods for developing and monitoring services
- Apply techniques in academic and behavioral assessment
- Assess children with disabilities and special needs
- Understand major models and methods of consultation
- Communicate and collaborate effectively within a school setting
Buy the Four Volume Set and SAVE!
Best Practices in School Psychology Series