Graduate Student Volunteer Options Available at the NASP 2017 Summer Conferences
- Receive complimentary access to workshops and 3 CPD hours per workshop at which you volunteer
- Full- or half-day volunteer options available
- Complimentary beverage breaks
- Lunch provided for full-day volunteers
Requirements and Duties:
- Volunteer must be a school psychology graduate student.
- Assist conference staff with workshop sign-in and distribution of handouts and evaluation forms.
- Participate in and monitor workshop.
- Collect evaluations and distribute documentation of attendance at the end of each workshop.
- Volunteers must arrive by 7:30 a.m. for morning workshops and 12:30 p.m. for afternoon workshops.
Space is limited—sign-ups are on a first-come, first-served basis! To sign up, click the link below for your conference location:
Please Note: All travel, parking, and hotel costs are at the expense of the volunteer.
Convince Your Supervisor
Need help explaining the value of attending the summer conferences to your supervisor? Use this customizable letter to start the conversation!
Contact us at email@example.com, 866-331-6277, or 301-347-1673 with questions or requests for more information.