NASP Member Resources
Thank you for your membership. This page offers you a potpourri of member-only benefits for your consideration. (NASP members, please log in to access your benefits.)
Share Pride in your NASP Membership
- NASP Membership Certificate: A personalized membership certificate.
- NASP E-Cards: E-cards and printable note cards are a great way to let others know you appreciate their partnership in your work.
- NASP Screensaver: A screensaver promoting mental health.
- NASP Computer Wallpaper: Give your computer a NASP theme with wallpaper for your desktop.
- NASP Travel Mugs: Show your professionalism while you enjoy a hot drink.
- NASP Sticky Notes: Raise the visibility of school psychology with your daily communications
- NASP Bookmarks: Use these bookmarks to spread messages on resiliency and the importance of mental health
- NASP Pens: Display your professional pride throughout the day.
- NASP Luggage Tags: Highlight your professional connection at school and around the world.
Take Advantage of These Resources
- Get Involved: Opportunities to take an active role in NASP and the profession.
- Resource Library: A breadth of information, including many member-only documents, organized by topic.
- School Psychology Forum: Research in Practice: An online journal that translates scholarly advances into practice.
- Journal Abstract Reader: Access article abstracts from fifteen key professional journals, all collected in one place, for a quick review of the latest research in the field.
- Interest Groups: An opportunity to connect with your NASP colleagues online and at convention around common interests.
Consider These Great Professional Development Opportunities
- Annual Convention: The most extensive professional development and networking program in school psychology.
- Summer Conferences: In-depth sessions on key issues in school psychology.
- Online Continuing Professional Development Modules: A growing series of low cost educational offerings.