Pay Your NASP Membership Dues in Three Installments
Renew or join before Sunday, June 30, 2013 to take advantage of the payment plan.
How Does The Payment Plan Work?
When you join or renew online, you will be offered the opportunity to pay your membership dues in one payment or to divide your membership dues into three monthly installment payments. You will be charged a small additional fee to offset the costs associated with the installment plan.
This program is available for all membership categories, and new and renewing members.
Once your initial payment is submitted, you are eligible for all NASP membership privileges.
When Will My Card Be Charged?
Your three payments will be processed on the schedule noted below. These payments include your dues as well as a small processing fee:
- First Payment: Your initial payment is processed when you join or renew. You may want to note the date of this transaction so you can track when the additional payments will be processed.
- Second Payment: One month later (or the first business day following) the next payment will be charged to the credit or debit card you provided.
- Third Payment: Two months following your initial transaction (or the first business day following), your final payment will be processed.
By choosing the installment plan, you are authorizing NASP to complete the two additional payments and no additional notice will be sent.
If you need a receipt for your payments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Much Will Each of My Installment Payments Be?
The payments are listed below, by member type.
|Early Career – First Year
|Early Career – Second Year
|Leave of Absence
What Else Do I Need to Know About the Plan?
- The program is only available to those who submit their membership dues online.
- Installment payments are not available for other NASP products and services.
- If an individual’s credit card is declined, the person’s membership will be deactivated and access to all member benefits will cease. The individual will be notified, and a valid credit card will be sought.
- If the individual does not complete the three payments, the dues paid to date will be used to offset the cost of the member benefits provided and collection efforts. No refunds will be available.