Access Evidence-Based Resources
"NASP keeps me up to date with current trends and issues in school psychology which makes me more effective working with students, parents, and other educators." —Kim, NCSP, Ohio
Connect With Your Peers
"NASP membership connects me with others and I benefit from their expertise" —Linda, Utah
- Connect with colleagues around specialized topics in your choice of 29 Interest Groups.
- Ask questions and get experience-tested advice from your peers in the NASP Communities.
- Interact with 5,000 school psychologists at the NASP 2015 Annual Convention in Orlando, FL and get in-depth training at the summer conferences.
Advocate For Your Role
"My NASP membership gives me access to the resources to advocate for my students and for the adoption of best practices in my schools." —Bridget, NCSP, Illinois
- Get resources to advocate for your role with building and district leaders during School Psychology Awareness Week and throughout the year.
- Protect and promote the profession at national and state levels on critical issues such as school-based mental health services, comprehensive school safety, and crisis prevention and response.
Save On Key Resources
"My NASP membership paid for itself in terms of discounts and resources." —Leo, Minnesota