Access Evidence-Based Resources
"NASP keeps me inspired to do the best for students every day.” —Jenna
Connect With Your Peers
"We work independently yet are dependent on one another. I love sharing and learning.” —Amy, NCSP
- Connect with colleagues around specialized topics in over 25 Interest Groups.
- Ask questions and get experience-tested advice from your peers in the NASP Communities.
- Interact with 5,000 school psychologists at the NASP annual convention, and get in-depth training at the summer conferences.
Advocate for Your Role
"NASP supports my interests at the state and federal levels.” —Beth, NCSP
- Get resources to advocate for your role with building and district leaders during School Psychology Awareness Week and throughout the year.
- Protect and promote the profession at national and state levels on critical issues such as school-based mental health services, comprehensive school safety, and crisis prevention and response.
Save on Key Resources
"My NASP membership paid for itself in terms of discounts and resources." —Leo, Minnesota