Convention Work Opportunities
Each year, the work of dedicated regular and student members who serve as Convention Assistants (CA) and Workshop Monitors (WM) helps make the convention a success. As a CA or WM, you will be representing NASP at the 2015 convention.
You must first register for the convention before you can sign up for a CA or WM position. Additionally:
- You must be a NASP member to sign up for either of these opportunities.
- You may sign up for a maximum of one slot in each category (CA/WM).
Since CA and WM opportunities are limited, we ask that your convention plans be firm and you know that you will be able to fulfill this responsibility. If you cannot keep your commitment, you must remove your selection from the position no later than January 21, 2015.
- Convention Assistant positions are reserved for student members. Student Convention Assistants are reimbursed $75.00 for working a 4- to 6-hour shift during the convention.
- You must provide the credit card used to register for the convention to the convention assistant booth to receive your refund.
All slots are currently full. Please try again later. There is no waiting list, positions are available on a first-come first-served basis
- Workshop Monitors (WM) do not receive any payment but do attend the workshop they monitor for free and receive documented CPD credit for the workshop.
- Workshop Monitors need to report 45 minutes prior to the start of the workshop and are responsible for checking in attendees before the workshop starts, monitoring the room during the session, collecting evaluation forms, and distributing CPD certificates at the end of the workshop.
- You do not need to register for the workshop you are monitoring.
Login to continue