NASP 2015 Annual Convention Sponsors (as of 10/30/14)
NASP expresses its gratitude to the following convention sponsors:
Pearson, Clinical Assessment group
Keynote Address, Mobile Program, Multicultural Meet and Greet, Workshops 1 and 17
Forrest T. Jones & Co., Inc.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Attendee tote bags
Minority Scholarship Program
NASP Awards Reception
Hotel key cards
Tote bag insert
Committee for Children
Tote bag insert
School Security Roundtable
Featured Session 01
Society for the Study of School Psychology (SSSP)
Documented Session 06
Partner With NASP
Sponsorship of high-profile 2015 convention events and services is the most effective way to demonstrate your support of NASP while ensuring maximum exposure for your organization. You will have the opportunity to:
- Introduce your products/services to key school psychology decision makers.
- Enhance your organization's name recognition.
- Customize a sponsorship to match your goals and budget.
- Recognition on the NASP website convention sponsorship page with a link to your organization's website
- Recognition on on-site event and registration area signage
- Recognition in the Preliminary Program (mailed to more than 25,000 prospective attendees)
- Recognition in the Final Program (reviewed by nearly 5,000 attendees on site)
- Complimentary pre- or postconvention attendee mailing list ($600 value), upon request
- Special Sponsor name badge ribbon
2015 Sponsorship Levels
Any combination of sponsorships totaling $25,000 or more
Any combination of sponsorships totaling $15,000 or more
Any combination of sponsorships totaling $12,000 or more
Any combination of sponsorships totaling $7,000 or more
Any combination of sponsorships totaling $5,000 or more.
Less than $5,000
*Diamond and Platinum Level sponsors will receive all of the sponsorship recognitions listed above. Additionally, their logos will appear on the NASP convention registration counter kick panels and in the Opening General Session slide show.
For more sponsorship opportunities and information, or to create a sponsorship that fits your needs, please contact Cheri Gainor, NASP Manager of Meetings
phone: (301) 347-1673