Convention Work Opportunities
NASP is looking for individuals to serve as NASP Convention Workshop Monitors and Convention Assistants for various convention activities. Convention Assistants may sign up for a maximum of one slot in each category (workshop monitor or convention assistant).
The convention greatly benefits from the efforts of dedicated regular and student member convention assistants. Please consider spending a few hours of your time as a convention assistant.
Workshop Monitors are responsible for checking in attendees before the workshop starts, monitoring the room during the session, collecting evaluation forms, and distributing CPD certificates at the end of the workshop.
- To be a Workshop Monitor, you must be a NASP member.
- You can attend the workshop you are monitoring free of charge and will receive documented CPD credit.
- You do not need to register for the workshop you are monitoring once you have signed up for the monitoring assignment.
Login to Continue
Convention Assistants work at various jobs and booths during the convention for a minimum of 4 to 6 hours. These slots are intended for students to help defray the costs of registration.
- In appreciation for your service, a refund of $75 will be given to student convention assistants.
- You may count the time you work toward CPD hours depending on your personal evaluation of the educational value of the experience.
- After completing your assignment, you must bring the credit card you used to register for the convention to the convention assistant booth to receive your refund.
All slots are currently full. Please try again later. There is no waiting list, positions are available on a first-come first-served basis
- All convention assistants must be current NASP members and must register for the convention before signing up to be a convention assistant or workshop monitor.
- All convention assistant placements are final.
- If you cannot keep your commitment, you must remove your selection from the position no later than January 20, 2014.