Session Recording Packages
Watch convention sessions right from your desk! Session Recording Packages let you get top content and documented NASP-, APA-, and NBCC-approved CPD through NASP's Online Learning Center after the convention.
- Video presentations from nationally known experts
- Synchronized PowerPoint slides
- Convenient format lets you pause and play
- Print your documentation of attendance
Add these packages to your convention registration to take advantage of special discounts for convention attendees. Can't attend convention? Nonattendees can purchase these packages starting in January 2014.
7.25 Credit Hours
Assessment and Intervention Package
- WS27: Autism and the DSM-5: Implications for Identification and Intervention
- WS38: Learning Disabilities From Identification to Intervention
- DS04: Supporting Students With Concussions: Getting School Psychologists in the Game
Mental Health Issues Package
- WS22: The Neuropsychology of Emotional Disorders
- WS39: Nonsuicidal Self-Injury (NSSI): Intervening With Self-Injurious Students in Schools
- DS05: Distinguishing Emotional Disability and Social Maladjustment: Law Into Practice
System-Level Intervention and Problem Solving Package
- WS15: Motivational Interviewing for Effective Classroom Management
- WS36: Implementation Integrity in a Multitier System of Supports
- DS06: The Ethics of Scientific Thinking: Avoiding Errors in RTI Decision Making
3 Hour Legal Regulations Add On
Add this Session to Any Package
- WS05: IDEA Trends, Rules, and Survival Tactics: A Legal Update on School Law
NCSPs: Purchase a Session Recording Package and the Legal Regulations Add On to fulfill your 10 documented, NASP-approved hours needed for renewal, including your ethics and legal requirement.
Note: NASP-, APA-, and NBCC-approved CPD available only for the individual that purchases/registers for the session recording package.