Partner With NASP
Sponsorship of high-profile 2013 convention events and services is the most effective way to demonstrate your support of NASP while ensuring maximum exposure for your organization. You will have the opportunity to:
- Introduce your products/services to key school psychology decision makers.
- Enhance your organization's name recognition.
- Customize a sponsorship to match your goals and budget.
All NASP convention sponsors receive the following recognition:
- Recognition on NASP website convention sponsorship page with a link to your organization's website
- Recognition on on-site event and registration area signage
- Recognition in the Preliminary Program (mailed to more than 25,000 prospective attendees)
- Recognition in the Final Program (reviewed by nearly 6,000 attendees on site and after the convention)
- Recognition in the Exhibit Hall Handbook (a very useful tool for the nearly 6,000 attendees on site)
- Complimentary pre- or postconvention attendee mailing list ($600 value), upon request
- Special Sponsor name badge ribbon
2013 Sponsorship Levels
There are several sponsorship options that will increase your visibility with the nearly 6,000 school psychologists attending the NASP 2013 Annual Convention.
Any combination of sponsorships totaling $25,000 or more
Any combination of sponsorships totaling $16,000 or more
Any combination of sponsorships totaling $12,000 or more
Any combination of sponsorships totaling $7,000 or more
Any combination of sponsorships totaling $5,000 or more.
Less than $5,000
*Diamond and Platinum Level sponsors will receive all of the sponsorship recognitions listed above. Additionally, their logos will appear on the NASP convention registration counter kick panels and in the Opening General Session slide show.
For more sponsorship opportunities and information, or to create a sponsorship that fits your needs, please contact Rosie Levine, NASP Manager of Meetings
phone: (301) 347-1673