Thomas K. Fagan and Paula Sachs Wise
Member Price: $40.00
Nonmember Price: $49.00
Login to Add to Cart
The field of school psychology has been evolving since its origins, and so too have the demands placed on school psychologists. In School Psychology: Past, Present, and Future, educators and graduate students will study the origins to better understand the evolution of the field.
This book covers:
- An introduction to school psychology and its historical developments
- Employment, regulations, roles and functions of school psychologists
- Evaluation and accountability of school psychologists
- Practica, internships, and job considerations
- Canadian and international perspectives of school psychology
- APA and NASP ethical principles for school psychologists
- Perspectives on the future of school psychology
Inside, find discussion questions and practical exercises to use with educational programs. Plus, with a whole list of school psychology books and journals, you'll never go hungry for good, educational content.