Now in its third edition, Interventions is a practical roadmap for intervening against achievement and behavioral problems. Inside, find what you need to implement a comprehensive and multi-tiered approach to helping all students succeed. Follow state-of-the-art innovations and strategies in assessment, prevention, and intervention, all within the context of the three-tiered Response to Intervention (RTI) model.
Featuring 31 new or completely revised chapters, the book addresses RTI at the school, district, and state levels. Learn to intervene with high-risk students, take a multilevel approach to school violence prevention, and prevent gang formation. Plus, design and implement an effective preschool program.
With this book in hand, you'll:
- Gain essential guidance on how to align strategies across tiers
- Link academic, behavior, and social factors to improve outcomes
- Bridge special and general education
- Train and motivate school staff on new approaches
- Close the gap between what you know and how you practice