NASP Government and Professional Relations (GPR) Committee
Certificate of Appreciation Nomination Description
The NASP GPR “Certificate of Appreciation” is given to individual NASP members who have clearly shown their advocacy efforts to improve education and mental health services for children, youth, and their families. These individuals have worked to support the NASP mission and its goals through state or national government and professional activities. These individual nominees may also have worked in establishing collaborative partnerships with other groups who work on behalf of children. Nominators must give clear documentation of the above efforts. One NASP member per state will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Appreciation.
- Must have contributed in meaningful ways to advocating for education, children, and youth.
- Advocacy must be documented through recommendations and supportive materials.
- Must be a current NASP member
Who Can Nominate
Executive Council, State Presidents, State Delegates and GPR members.
What You Must Submit
A complete nominations packet must include:
- A Certificate of Appreciation nomination form.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation.
- A one-page description of why you are nominating this person.
Incomplete packets will not be considered. Feel free to add any additional supporting documentation. Award recipients will be announced and highlighted during the NASP Annual Convention and in the NASP Communiqué.