NASP-ERT Minority Scholarship Program
Overview of Our Scholarship Program
- The NASP-ERT MSP was established in 1995 to ease financial barriers facing some minority graduate students embarking on a Specialist Degree (or equivalent) in School Psychology.
- The Program’s profound goal is for each scholar receiving the award to enter the field as a practicing school psychologist following graduation, infusing the profession with diversity and cultural awareness to benefit children and school communities across the country.
- The award is announced at the NASP Annual Convention. Funding may begin in the immediate Fall term after the announcement.
- The Program annually awards a minimum of one $5,000 scholarship to a chosen minority graduate student. In 2012, five $5,000 awards were funded.
- The ability to fund this Program is a direct result of individual and corporate donations. Donate now to help sustain this important program.
- Ethnicity and eligibility are specifically defined.