NASP-ERT Minority Scholarship Program
Donating to Our Scholarship Program
Please donate to our scholarship program in the way most convenient to you. Thank you for your generosity.
Please make your check payable to “NASP-ERT MSP” and send to:
Attn: Katie Britton
4340 East West Highway, Suite 402
Bethesda, MD 20814.
Thank you for your generosity!
Contact our Chief Operating Officer about opportunities for creative giving:
- Cash Gifts - A gift of cash enables you to take an income tax deduction for the entire amount of the gift, up to 50% of your adjusted gross income.
- Outright Gifts of Appreciated Securities - Donating appreciated securities enables you to save money on your income tax, and none of the appreciation of the securities is taxable to you.
- Gifts of Life Insurance - By designating our scholarship program as the beneficiary of a new or existing life insurance policy, your estate may receive a worthwhile benefit.
- Bequests - A provision in your Will enables the entire amount of a bequest to be deductible for federal estate tax purposes. There are no limits on the size of such bequests.
- Life-Income Gifts - Deferred gifts such as a life-income gift allow you to make a charitable contribution but to retain income for yourself or family members.
- Public Charities - Public Charities are separately invested irrevocable trusts you create by transferring cash, securities, or other property to the charity.
- Matching Gifts - A company participating in a matching gift program contributes an amount equal or proportional to the employee(s) contribution(s) to the charity. You or your spouse can multiply the value of your giving if you employer participates in a matching program for charitable gift giving.