Skip Navigation Links

Frequently Asked Questions - Your NASP Member Record

How do I change my name or mailing address in NASP’s records?

You can update your information by logging in to the website and clicking "View My Account" (located at the top right of the page). You can also change your name, mailing address, e-mail, or telephone numbers by e-mailing membership@naspweb.org or by calling (866) 331-NASP (toll free) or (301) 657-0270.

Can I opt out of receiving NASP e-mail communications?

You can select which e-mail and print communications you want to receive so your membership is of the greatest value to you. Simply log in and click on “View My Account” at the top right corner of the page. Scroll down and click the “Edit” button. You will see a link for “managing your e-mail and print subscriptions.”