Last modified: 10/18/2013
Employment at NASP
Manager, Membership Marketing and Engagement
The Membership Marketing and Engagement Manager is responsible for managing and enhancing membership recruitment, engagement, and retention efforts to meet organizational objectives. The manager will develop, coordinate and implement key projects that work to attract new members, retain current members, enhance member benefits, and foster member engagement. This is an exempt position reporting to the Director of Membership and Marketing.
- MEMBERSHIP MARKETING: Develop marketing strategy and supporting collateral materials, e-mail messages, and web content
- STATE DELEGATE OUTREACH: Draft newsletter copy, prepare marketing materials, and provide support to volunteer leaders
- NASP ONLINE COMMUNITIES: Promote and facilitate community engagement among members
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Share news articles, promote products, and interact with members via social media channels
- GRADUATE STUDENT AND EARLY CAREER MEMBERS: Manage outreach, engagement, and volunteer initiatives
- INTEREST GROUPS: Support activities and interaction around specialized areas of practice
NASP is seeking a college graduate with 2–4 years of proven success in marketing and customer engagement. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated skills with copy writing, volunteer management, social media, and interpersonal communications. They should be able to juggle multiple demands and work independently as well as in teams. A working knowledge of the iMIS database, e-mail software, Adobe creative suite, and content management systems is preferred. Knowledge of education and mental health issues as well as experience in a nonprofit setting is desirable.
Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and prescription plan, 401(k), vacation and sick leave, life insurance, short and long term disability, and paid holidays per the NASP schedule. (NASP reserves the right to modify, amend, or terminate any policies or procedures relating to the employee benefit programs.)
Please send letter of interest, resume, writing samples including sample social media posts and marketing letter, and recent salary history and requirements (required) via e-mail to HR@naspweb.org.