NASP Children's Fund
The NASP Children's Fund is a tax-exempt, non-profit, independent charity. The Fund accepts and disburses monies for charitable purposes that are consistent with the Fund's priorities. These include:
- Advocating for the essential rights and welfare of all children and youth;
- Embracing individual and group differences in children and youth based upon gender and diverse ethnic, cultural, language, and experiential backgrounds;
- Promoting learning environments which facilitate optimal development; and
- Producing effective interventions that address both learning and social/emotional issues that impede a child's success and happiness.
For more information about the NASP Children's Fund, please refer to our Annual Reports (pdf) or contact one of the current members of the Board of Trustees listed below.
Membership and Donations
Dues and donations for the Children's Fund may made directly online:
or by mail:
NASP Children's Fund Treasurer,
1021 NW Richmond Beach Road,
Shoreline, WA 98177-3220
* Membership dues are $10.
Individuals and businesses may also donate to the Children's Fund. Such donations help to fund Service Project Grants, Youth Empowerment Grants, Basic Needs Grants, Mental Health Grants, and Disaster Relief. The Children's Fund also accepts donations and gifts of goods or services for their auction at the NASP annual convention. Donations should be sent directly to the Children's Fund Treasurer.
Board of Trustees
- Tom Delaney, Treasurer & Trustee (Washington)
- Fulvia Franco, Trustee (Utah)
- Janet Friedman, Trustee (New Jersey)
- Joe Gerard, Trustee (Alaska)
- Jeff McNish, Trustee (New Hampshire)
- Juliette Madigan, Trustee (Ohio)
- Jeanne Pound, President & Trustee (Georgia)
- Delores Terry, Vice President & Trustee (Virginia)
- Lynne Thies, Secretary & Trustee (New York)
- Ellen Winningham, Trustee (Washington)